#WonderFoldHalloween Terms and Conditions
Official Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
- The WonderFold Wagon #WonderFoldHalloween Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by WonderFold Wagon.
- Official Rules: These are the official rules (the “Official Rules”) for the Sweepstakes. By entering any of the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that they can be contacted by email or Instagram regarding the Sweepstakes, and to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of WonderFold Wagon relating to the Sweepstakes, which shall be final and binding on entrants.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes is a month long sweepstakes in which five (5) eligible Entrants will be awarded either $500 cash (grand prize) or $300 cash (2nd place prize) or (3 winners) a $100 WonderFold Gift Card (3rd place prize). Sweepstakes will commence at 12:00 p.m Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on October 5, 2021, and end at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 5, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries received during the Sweepstakes Period are eligible to win. WonderFold Wagon reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion with or without cause. WonderFold Wagon’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR SUBMISSION TO SALES PRESENTATIONS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN..
To enter, entrants must post their costume (wagon and family included) on Instagram, tag our account, and use the hashtag #WonderFoldHalloween. Entries may not contain, as determined by the WonderFold Wagon, in its sole discretion, any response or comment that: is sexually explicit or suggestive, violent, or derogatory of any ethnicity, race, gender, religion, profession, or age group, or is profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive, or endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; contains copyrighted materials owned by others and used without permission; contains materials identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; and/or violates any law. Instagram are not sponsors, do not endorse, and are in no way affiliated with the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of WonderFold Wagon and will not be acknowledged or returned. WonderFold Wagon is not liable for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, garbled, incompletely received, mutilated, or illegible, for any reason. Limits: There is a limit of 1 entry per Entrant for the entire Sweepstakes Period. All Entries become the property of WonderFold Wagon and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Determination of the winner: WonderFold Wagon will conduct five (5) prize drawings from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) grand prize winner will be selected. There will also be one (1) 2nd prize winner selected and (3) third prize winners. A Provisional Winner will be selected on or about five (5) days after the end of the drawing (the “Drawing Date”). The Provisional Winner will be notified by email or Direct Message and will need to confirm they are the winner. If the Provisional Winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the date appearing on the prize notification or fails to comply with the instructions contained in the prize notification within that time period, WonderFold Wagon reserves the right to randomly choose an alternate winner from the pool of remaining eligible entries. The first eligible Provisional Winner that WonderFold wagon successfully contacts in person by email or Direct Message and who claims the Grand Prize in accordance with these Official Rules will be declared the final Winner. The Winner may waive the right to receive a prize. The return of any prize, Winner’s affidavit/release or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification, the forfeiture of all interest in the prize, and selection of a substitute Winner from among all remaining eligible entries. The Winner may be required to provide evidence of identity in connection with claiming the prize. Non-winning entries will not carry forward to or be included in any subsequent sweepstakes or prize drawings of WonderFold Wagon.
- Prize: There will be one (1) grand prize awarded $500 cash. There will be (1) 2nd prize winner that will win $300 cash. There will be (3) 3rd prize winners that will win $100 WonderFold Wagon gift cards. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries entered for the Sweepstakes Period. The grand prize will be sent via PayPal at no cost to Winner to the address provided by Winner when Winner claims the Grand Prize. Expect 7-21 business days for the gift card to be provided. The 2nd prize winner will receive the prize via PayPal provided by Winner when Winner claims the prize. Expect 7-21 business days for the prize to be provided. No substitution of prize, including cash substitutions, will be permitted, except that WonderFold Wagon has the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize of greater or equal value if the stated prize is not available. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no guarantee. all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed by the promotion parties. all prize details are at Wonderfold Wagon’s sole discretion. any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are winners’ sole responsibility
- Taxes: Income and other taxes, if any, on the value of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If required by law, WonderFold Wagon will issue a Form 1099 to the Winner for the approximate retail value of the prize. The Winner is solely responsible for all taxes (federal, state and local of all applicable jurisdictions) and all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of the prize.
- Permissions/Release: By entering the sweepstakes, the Winner agrees that WonderFold Wagon may use entrant’s name, photo, and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes, including, without limitation, posting on WonderFold Wagon’s website, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, each Entrant agrees that the Sweepstakes Entities will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of prize(s); travel to and from any prize-related activity; participation in the Sweepstakes; printing, mailing or distribution errors; or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof; or for any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, postage-due, forged, illegible, inaudible, mutilated, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities do not assume any responsibility for any disruption, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of Twitter, Instagram, or any internet service provider. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from entering or participating in this Sweepstakes. Winner acknowledges that WonderFold Wagon does not make any warranties, express or implied, relating to the prize itself and that WonderFold Wagon expressly disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or use. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed.
- Disqualification: WonderFold Wagon reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes, who commits any fraud in relation to the Sweepstakes, or who violates these Official Rules. Caution: any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification of such Entrant. Should such an attempt be made, WonderFold Wagon reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys’ fees) from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- Limitation of Liability: by entering the sweepstakes, entrant agrees that to the extent permitted by applicable law: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards will be limited to actual third-party, out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), not to exceed fifty us dollars ($50.00 USD), but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek punitive, incidental, consequential, or special damages, lost profits and/or any other damages, other than actual out of pocket expenses not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00), and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (4) entrants’ remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability. entrant further waives all rights to have all damages multiplied or increased.