Skip to content
- WonderFold Baby•Outdoor•Pet (hereinafter: WonderFold) can only accept orders from authorized customers that have provided a valid resale number, business license, and other required documentation. The terms and conditions specified herein and on any invoices issued by WonderFold are exclusive and controlling. Any additional or conflicting terms or conditions contained in any order placed by any customer are void.
- For international delivery outside the United States, you are considered as the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your country. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier’s collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
- Orders will be made available for pick up at will call upon request. Any order not picked up within 21 days will be canceled. During peak season WonderFold may reduce will call hours and it reserves the right to suspend will call at any time. Please call customer service to find out when you may pick up your order.
- All returns are subject to the WonderFold Return Policy, which is incorporated herein by reference. Please contact customer service or visit WonderFold’s website to obtain a copy of the Return Policy.
- If any Merchandise is not in stock at the time an order is shipped, it will be shipped when it becomes available or canceled if requested by customer. Customers seeking backorders must specify a cancellation date when placing their purchase order.
- WonderFold goods are subject to territorial restrictions. WonderFold has exclusive distribution arrangements in many countries and its products may only be distributed in those countries by WonderFold’s authorized distributors. A list of international distributors is available on the WonderFold website or by contacting the customer service department. WonderFold reserves the right to revoke discounts or refuse to sell to customers who violate these restrictions.
- WonderFold grants its customers a limited license to use WonderFold‘s photographs and other promotional material (hereinafter “Materials”), subject to the terms of the Image Release agreement, which is incorporated herein by reference. You may not use WonderFold’s Materials for any purpose unless you agree to the terms of the Image Release and provide a signed copy of it to WonderFold. Use of WonderFold‘s Materials on auction websites, such as eBay.com, is strictly prohibited. Please contact customer service or visit WonderFold‘s website to obtain a copy of the Image Release.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Delivery dates are approximate and not guaranteed. Full risk of loss and title passes to Customer at the time merchandise leaves WonderFold’s warehouse or WonderFold delivers the merchandise to a carrier, whichever is earlier. International customers are responsible for arranging for their own freight forwarder. If any shipment is returned as undelivered by the package carrier, Customer will be solely responsible for any reshipment costs, even if the original shipping was free.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict-of-law provisions. Any dispute shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of and venue in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. The terms of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are inapplicable. In no event shall WonderFold be liable for coincidental or consequential damages, regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable. In any action or proceeding to collect on unpaid invoices, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable costs, including attorneys’ fees.